Stiga Carbonado 190
With the Carbonado blades we have taken the carbon blade manufacturing to a new level by using the made in Sweden carbon technology known as TeXtreme®. The blades are built with five layers of wood and two layers of lightweight TeXtreme® Spread Tow Carbon fibers. This unique and patented carbon is the first of its kind and has never before been experienced in Table Tennis.
- Very offensive 5+2-ply blade
- Carbonado 190 is constructed with Carbon layers in a 90 degree angle.
- 90 degree angle provides flexural bendability, giving the blade a stiff feel with great stability and high speed.
- The longer and flatter trajectory makes it an excellent choice for players who want to command the gameplay with high speed strokes.
- 100 gram carbon fibre per m2. The original amount of TeXtreme® carbon fibre for the perfect balance between wood and carbon feel.
- High personalized sweet spot.
- Åpent kjøp
- Personlig service
- Raske leveranser